Hello Los Amigos! Tonight is Roundtable! We hope to see at least one person from each unit tonight. We have a lot going on in the next week so we want to make sure you do not miss out. A reminder of things coming up include the following:
- District Dinner! March 16! If you have not signed up, please do so before the date of the event.
- Membership Roadshow! March 14 & 15. If you have not signed up, please do so before the date of the event. If you do not plan to attend because you have been in the past, then invite someone else from your Pack to attend. If your Pack is not at 30+ boys, recruiting should be on your mind now. For those Packs who think they cannot handle more boys…more boys means more families which means more help. you see what we are getting at?
- Scout O Rama Card Sale! Now! The additional cards are being delivered tonight at Roundtable. Please there to pick up what you need. Our District has checked out a lot of cards and we are hearing good things already. Every unit will be taking cards so lets see who can make the most for their boys!
- Camporee! April 29-May 1! The site is now live so that means…sign ups are now being taken! Make sure to get your boys signed up now so you can start preparing. Camporee is going to be at OSO Lake this year. The Camporee Coordinator Brian Montes and his team have been working hard for this. They have a lot of great things planned so make sure you visit the page. You can get to it from the home page.
- Daycamp! June 20-24! We are now accepting registrations for this event as well. Encourage your Cubs to invite their friends as well. We want to see the biggest turnout we have seen in years this time around. Don’t wait around! You can get to it from the home page.
As you can see we have a lot going on. A lot of fun! We are hoping going to show the world and our youth just how great Scouting is. It is all due to the effort that the volunteers put in. Thanks goes out to all the adults who are helping to put all these great activities together.